The workshop will be conducted in three phases:
1. Rehearsals + 8 acting classes(to learn some basic & advanced level topics of learning acting)
2. Grand rehearsals
3. Final auditorium performance
The participants of the workshop will learn:
1. How to prepare yourself for a character
2. How to bring sensitivity & mood as per the situation
3. Use of property/ies
4. Some basic & advanced level topics of learning acting
5. Not merely performing, but, to perform along with lights & music
6. Stage performance skills
The workshop will give an opportunity of performing live in front of the audience; which will boost the confidence of an individual as an actor. Also, it will help to understand physical sensations around the emotional events & basic instinct of any character. This can make an actor’s performance charismatic.
Our faculty has total 6 years of experience in Theatre & more than 2 years of experience as an Acting Faculty. He knows the minute details of the craft of teaching acting. As per him, Stage or Theatre is an excellent starting medium for learning acting. He is, also, the Writer & Director of the play.
1. The selection of the participants will be based on a specific criteria.
2. Participants should have a working knowledge of Hindi & English.
3. Participants are expected to be committed.
4. 8 acting classes will be on weekend from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
5. IF A PARTICIPANT HAS A PRIOR EXPERIENCE OF DOING AN ACTING COURSE, THEN, HE/ SHE WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND 8 ACTING CLASSES. IN THIS CASE, HIS/ HER FEES WILL BE REDUCED ACCORDINGLY.
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS OR ENROLLMENT.